DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy
This website is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law and to responding to claims of copyright infringement. We will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
How to Report Copyright Infringement
If you believe that content on this website infringes your copyright, you may submit a notice to our designated agent using the contact information below:
- Name of Designated Agent: [Insert Name]
- Address: [Insert Address]
- Email: [Insert Email Address]
- Phone: [Insert Phone Number]
Your notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the website operator to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the website operator to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that material you posted on the website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter notification with our designated agent using the contact information provided above. Your counter notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also limit access to the website and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
This page is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. If you have questions about your rights or obligations under the DMCA or other intellectual property laws, you should consult with an attorney.